How to wear maxi skirt in fall
Perfect outfits for chilly days
We all know that maxi skirts are not only the most comfortable and flattering items from our closet, but they are surprisingly versatile too. It is so easy to add layers over as well as hide layers under, making the skirt the perfect piece for fall months when some days are super chilly and others are still warmed by the shiny sun.
The maxi skirt is one of our favorite pieces this season. It can be worn with statement coats and fun booties, alike.
How to wear maxi skirt in fall:
- Add a denim jacket. This could be the perfect addition to solid color maxi skirts and it will add a hint of classic chic. Choose to complete this combo with a pair of ankle boots and an oversized necklace. The result: a classy outfit with a modern vibe.
- Mix and match the skirt with a sweater and boots. A simple black maxi skirt is perfect for fall weather when layered with a light sweater and some cute little ankle boots. Opt for nude or warm colors for the sweater: olive green, mustard yellow, red, orange and for the boots choose black, nude or pink pale.
- Do you want a chic fall look with a nod to the ‘70s? Then pair the maxi skirt with a cozy vintage corduroy blazer, add a cognac slim belt and a pair of boots. Complete with a romantic hairstyle and with a set of rings.
- Fashion is for breaking the rules. Go for an all-white ensemble to catch everyone’s eye! Opt for a breezy white skirt with slit and a fluffy, cozy oversize sweater to add on top. The slit will give a sexy vibe to the skirt; you can add some over the knee boots in suede to intensify the effect. To spice up this look apply a red lipstick!
- Go for a tough but girly look by pairing a pink maxi skirt with combat boots and a leather jacket!
It’s so easy to style your maxi skirt for fall. Get creative with pieces you already have in your closet and you’ll get some amazing outfits!